octubre 02, 2010

IMPORTANT - IMPORTANTE !! =^.^=

PLEASE READ ...

This note is especially to inform you that from now on the blog is only for downloads of magazines, booklet's, videos and clear singles and albums that the boys are extracting:) this is because in college I had a lot of work and tasks and obviously I have no time to update it as before, so therefore the blog will be updated about every weekend (Mexico time), but if anyone wants to follow in Facebook there ^ ^ I can be more in touch with you so if anyone wants to know what I'm up or some more recent news of the guys add me I'll try to upload the latest information , again a huge apology for that but I want to update the blog I can`t :( I hope so keep visiting and keep them pleasing =^.^=


If someone wants to talk to me, tell me their experiences arashianas jejeje I leave my email and messenger can be added if you like me or send me an email for any questions you have or what you want to talk ^ ^ I am almost all day and is connected I found insurance that jejejejeje ...


hana_lulu20@hotmail.com


POR FAVOR LEE ...

Esta nota es especialmente para informarles que a partir de ahora el blog será solamente para descargas de revistas, booklet's , vídeos y claro singles y álbumes que los chicos vayan sacando :) , esto se debe a que en la universidad he tenido mucho trabajo y tareas y obviamente no me da tiempo de actualizarlo como antes, así es que por lo tanto el blog será actualizado mas o menos cada fin de semana (tiempo México) , pero si alguien quiere seguirme en Facebook ^^ ahí puedo estar mas en contacto con ustedes así es que si alguien quiere saber lo que voy subiendo o algunas noticias mas recientes de los chicos agréguenme voy a tratar de subir la información mas reciente, de nuevo una enorme disculpa por que por mas que quiero actualizar el blog no puedo :( , espero lo sigan visitando y les siga agradando =^.^=


Si alguien desea platicar conmigo, contarme sus experiencias arashianas jejeje les dejo mi dirección de correo y Messenger si gustan me pueden agregar o mandarme un mail por cualquier duda que tengan o lo que ustedes quieran platicarme ^^, estoy casi todo el día conectada así es que de seguro me encuentran jejejejeje…


hana_lulu20@hotmail.com


Thank you!!!!!!

Gracias!!!!!

ありがとう!!!!!!



0 コメント:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com