agosto 22, 2010

Winner ~ Who is your favorite Arashi?

It has completed the survey:

Who is your favorite Arashi ?

And I leave the votes each had and deserved winner ^ ^


Se ha cerrado la encuesta de:

Quien es tu arashi favorito?

Y les dejo los votos que tuvo cada uno y al bien merecido ganador ^^


[松本 潤]



28 VOTES


[櫻井 翔]



23 VOTES


[大野 智]



13 VOTES


[相葉 雅紀]



9 votes


[二宮 和也]



6 votes


As I said I had not yet thought to do so it occurred to me that you could help me do something special for Matsumoto in this month of his birthday and I explain that question.

[This is only for girls who want to help ok]

I will send some of the strangest images Matsumoto, pretty much like them or who have or have not seen anywhere else.

This with the purpose of making a file that contains the photos strangest of Matsumoto. (Their images were able to send until Thursday 26 August)

Who will help me please send your pictures or picture to my email:


hana_lulu20@hotmail.com


Como les comentaba aun no tenia pensado que hacer así es que se me ocurrió que ustedes me podrían ayudar a hacer algo especial para Matsumoto en este mes de su cumpleaños y les explico de que se trata .

[Esto es solamente para las chicas que quieran ayudar ok]

Me van a mandar algunas de las imágenes de Matsumoto mas extrañas, bonitas o que les gusten mucho que tengan o que no hayan visto en ningún otro lugar.

Esto con el propósito de hacer un archivo que contenga las fotos mas extrañas de Matsumoto . (Sus imágenes las podrán mandar hasta el jueves 26 de agosto)

Quien quiera ayudarme por favor mande sus imágenes o su imagen a mi correo:


hana_lulu20@hotmail.com



Please give us your help

Thanks to all who voted !!!

Please tell me your point of view ^ ^


Por favor apóyenme

Gracias a todas las que votaron!!!

Por favor díganme su punto de vista ^^



ARIGATO!!!!


1 コメント:

Anónimo dijo...

O, I root for Sho. :(
But the 2. place is not the worst.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com