julio 31, 2010

Álbum ~「僕の見ている風景」 "Boku no Miteiru Fuukei" mp3. [DOWNLOAD]

Even I can not believe O.o missing three days to officially leave and walk everywhere, and of course this blog would not be an exception ^^

It is totally different from what they had done and now if I talk about a complete change: S, but personally ami me encanto ^^ I hope you too.

The booklet is not yet that is more difficult to x.x but I'll try to get it as soon as possible so they can see content that is wonderful ^^


Aun no lo puedo creer O.o faltan 3 días para que salga oficialmente y ya anda por todos lados, y claro este blog no podría ser la excepción ^^

Es totalmente diferente a lo que habían hecho y ahora si les hablo de un cambio total :S, pero ami en lo personal me encanto ^^, espero que a ustedes también .

El booklet aun no esta por que es mas difícil conseguir x.x pero tratare de conseguirlo lo mas rápido posible para que puedan ver su contenido por que esta maravillosos ^^



DISC 1

01 movin' on

02 マダ上ヲ (Mada Ue wo)

03 リフレイン (Refrain)

04 Troublemaker

05 T.A.B.O.O [VocalSho Sakurai]

06 サーカス (Circus)

07 ギフト (Gift)

08 Everything

09 Come back to me [VocalJun Matsumoto]

10 マイガール (My girl)

11 Magical Song [VocalMasaki Aiba]

12 let me down

DISC 2 

01 Monster

02 Don't stop

03 静かな夜に (Shizuka na yoru ni) [VocalSatoshi Ohno]

04 むかえに行くよ (Mukae ni Iku yo)

05 1992*4##111 [VocalKazunari Ninomiya]

06 空高く (Sora Takaku)

07 kagerô

08 Summer Splash!


DISC 1

DISC 2

Password to Disc 1 and 2 : saobang2211@LJ


PLEASE IT LEAVES YOUR COMMENTARY
credits: saobang2211@Lj

0 コメント:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com